- Do yourself a favor and visit Voice On The Floor right now. It’s back and it’s great, listen to everything.
- Howard Beck, interviewed in that edition of VOTF, on the Knicks’ terrible defense. Carmelo Anthony: “We will become a good defensive team.”
- Darnell Mayberry takes a look at Serge Ibaka’s shotblocking. Thabo Sefolosha: “He likes to swat it to the second row and pose after.”
- Tim Kawakami’s Stephen Curry column: “It’s past time for the Warriors to figure out some things about Curry’s future, his fragility, his value, and their own options. They can’t delay the decision, as they’ve done for weeks now—the result has been Curry limping, practically every other game.”
- I think Nate Robinson handled Matt Steinmetz’s questions here pretty well.
- Smart piece about defense by Nate Drexler of MagicBasketball.net. Quotes from SVG included.
- Did you watch the Hawks/Heat game last night? Did you watch all three overtimes? Of course you did, as it was the greatest basketball game that has ever been played. Don’t try to argue with me. Anyway, learn more about Charles Barkley’s favorite player: Ivan Johnson.
- An excellent Gerald Wallace-centric recap of last night’s Blazers/Lakers game from Ben Golliver. (via Matt Moore)