- A fun, stat-heavy read: 20 questions from Emile of Hardwood Hype.
- Of course Kobe Bryant and Mike Brown went over film on the flight from Denver to L.A.
- Will I link to stories about Avery Bradley’s defense two days in a row? YES, YES I WILL.
- Danny Chau getting all scientific with Stephen Curry’s ankle.
- Everything I’ve read on Antawn Jamison in the last year has been about his terrible, terrible defense and his inflated contract. Nice to see Tyler Munro look at one of his childhood favorites from a different angle.
- Mike James is an Erie BayHawk. Remember that time he was on Supernanny?
- Tristan Thompson had his worst game as a pro yesterday here in Toronto, but it hardly feels like that matters. Michael Grange on Thompson’s homecoming. Bonus: Grange’s excellent feature on Thompson from October, when he was taking classes in Austin and waiting for the lockout to end.