- A long, good read on Antawn Jamison by Scott Sargent of Waiting For Next Year. (Via Matt Moore)
- Moore’s podcast with Greg Anthony.
- Rob Mahoney on the Thunder’s frontcourt flexibility on defense and their rebounding problem.
- Mahoney on Lamar Odom, away from his team at the moment, and I’m quoting this bit because it’s important: “This is life lingering in the back of a player’s mind, much as it has that pesky habit of doing. It’s not a distraction; basketball is the distraction, with reality as Odom’s far too haunting home. His cousin is gone. His father is ill. He’s a man with a lot going on between his ears, which is a far more healthy result than an overwhelming sense of numbness that might improve the performance of the player, but would ultimately be far more taxing on the man. Odom is dealing with things in the best ways that he knows how, and you’ll understand if he doesn’t apologize for how his personal trials might impact your favorite team.” Amen.
- What an amazing moment for everyone who was a part of this in Sacramento.
- Check out number seven in Britt Robson’s power rankings. Please.
- A nice feature on Avery Bradley and his development from Jessica Camerato.
- If you’re Kurt Rambis or Randy Wittman, don’t read Tim Allen of Canis Hoopus’ first answer in this Wolves Q&A at Clips Nation.
- Taking a close look at Sergio Llull’s game.