- Dave D’Alessandro on Mikhail Prokhorov. Essential.
- Brett Koremenos takes a look at Rajon Rondo, the distributor.
- Royce White has pteromerhanophobia. I’m not going to tell you what that means. Really interesting piece by Scott Howard-Cooper, though.
- David Murphy’s latest, at Searching for Slava and at Pounding the Rock. Read them both.
- For TrueHoop TV, Henry Abbott talks to Scott Raab, author of “The Whore Of Akron”.
- It is difficult to write game previews that are not boring. This Knicks/Bucks preview at Negative Dunkalectics is not boring.
- I like that Jeremy Tyler is so confident that Mark Jackson doesn’t feel the need to talk him up.
- Have you noticed how well Kevin Seraphin has been playing?
- I’d bet that Sam Vincent is not a huge fan of this piece.