- Holly MacKenzie on Rajon Rondo, his perception, and his place in the C’s locker room. Love all of this. MacKenzie got the best Rondo quotes ever out of Keyon Dooling.
- Rob Mahoney looking at those Celtics and what was accomplished by keeping the team together.
- Really good profile of Kurt Thomas, who is still playing at 39 because he’s a basketball junkie.
- Seth Rosenthal was at Knicks/Celtics and he wrote about it and he is a funny guy. Excerpt:
Shout-out to the two rather obnoxious individuals sitting behind me! One was a Knicks fan who just had to provide running, repetitive, cliche-ridden commentary on everything that took place. I heard dozens of iterations of “Why is Baron Davis even out there?”, “Steve Novak is one of the best shooters in the league. Bar none.” (he really kept saying “bar none”), and “Melo is having the game of his life. One for the ages!” (he really kept saying “one for the ages”). This did not stop. Not ever. The other guy, I guess, wasn’t that obnoxious. He was just a Celtics fan who kept yelling pro-Celtics things (which, I guess, is what Celtics fans do) while failing to grasp the nature of the crowd around him. People kept yelling “PAUL PIERCE SUCKS!”, and he’d reply with something like “HE HAS 40 POINTS! HE’S THE BEST PLAYER ON THE FLOOR!”. We know, sir. That’s why we feel compelled to yell about him. We don’t like him and we’re not really being reasonable.
- Beckley and Graydon Gordian get all Spursy on TrueHoop TV.
- A Western Conference playoff roundtable at Hardwood Paroxysm.
- Bethlehem Shoals link No. 1: on the battle of old vs. young.
- Bethlehem Shoals link No. 2: on owners being jerks.
- Ethan was on The Disciples of Clyde NBA Podcast.
- Chris Bosh is playing good basketball again.
- Raymond Felton: “I don’t do treatment. I hate training rooms.”